Are you someone like me? Do you prefer to take the photos rather than be in them? How many photos of yourself do you have from last year? And in how many of those are you with your kid?
If you avoid the camera like the plague for whatever reason your head may come up with, I think this will be a great project for you to undertake. No, I’m not suggesting a 52 week
ordeal selfie (self-photo) project. Instead I’m offering something much more simple and much more doable: The Me and My Kid(s) Monthly Photo Project for 2012!
So what does this entail? The details are very simple. Every month you take a photo of you and one or all of your kids. That’s it! Easy peasy! And by the end of 2012, we will have at least 12 photo memories to share with our kid(s) as s/he/they get older.
How many photos do you have with your parents? I can count mine on one hand. 😥 So think of how wonderful a gift this will be for your family!
Here’s how to participate:
- Take (at least) 1 photo each month of you and your child(ren) before the end of the month
- Upload the photo to the EJP Me and My Kid(s) Project Album on the Eclectic Journey Photography Facebook fan page
- Add the submission month in the comments for the photo
- Look for featured submissions in the blog
- Rock on until the next month!
Other places to add your monthly photos:
- To the Me and My Kid(s) Project album on the Google+ EJP Page
- To the Flickr Me and My Kid(s) Flickr group
I think this project will be incredibly fun for everyone. Won’t you join up?
Are you participating? Grab the button for your blog/website:
Here’s the code:
<img src=”http://www.eclecticjourneyphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/button-1.jpg” style=”textalign:center;” width=”150″ height=”150″ border=”0″ alt=”Me and My Kid(s) Project for 2012″>