It’s January and you know what that means. It’s time to re-start the Me & My Kid(s) Monthly Photo Project for 2014!
This year will be the 3rd go-round for this fun project. Last year I managed to get a photo each month with the kidlet. Some were great, and others less wonderful, but happily Zara and I have 12 photo memories for 2013.
So for those new to this project, let me run through the deets for ya’.
The details are very simple. Every month you take a photo of you and one or more of your kids. That’s it! Easy peasy! And by the end of 2014, you will have at least 12 photo memories to share with your kid(s) as s/he/they get older.
How many photos do you have with your parents? I can count mine on one hand. 😥 So think of how wonderful a gift this will be for your family!
Here’s how to participate:
- Take (at least) 1 photo each month of you and your child(ren) before the end of the month
- Upload the photo to the Eclectic Journey Photography Facebook fan page. I will add it to the Me & My Kid(s) Monthly Photo Project album for 2014
- Rock on until the next month!
Other places to add your monthly photos:
- To the Me and My Kid(s) Project album on the Google+ EJP Page
- To the Flickr Me and My Kid(s) Flickr group
I think this project will be incredibly fun for everyone. Won’t you join up?
Are you participating? Grab the button for your blog/website:
Here’s the code:
<img src=”http://www.eclecticjourneyphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/button2014-150×150.png” style=”textalign:center;” width=”150″ height=”150″ border=”0″ alt=”Me & My Kid(s) Project for 2014″>